METANEXT Achieves VMware Master Services Competency in VMware Cloud on AWS
Paris, October 23, 2019 — METANEXT today announced that it has successfully achieved a VMware Cloud on AWS VMware Master Services Competency. This competency demonstrates that METANEXT is committed to helping organizations accelerate their digital transformations by leveraging their validated services delivery capabilities around advanced VMware technologies.
“We are proud that METANEXT is the first partner in France to achieve this Master Services Competency, and we will continue to develop our strategy around multi-cloud and cloud-native applications to guide our customers in their journey, ” said Tristan Monroe, CEO, METANEXT.
“VMware is pleased to recognize METANEXT for achieving a VMware Cloud on AWS Master Services Competency. This achievement shows customers that partners like METANEXT are dedicated, invested and have validated expertise in advanced VMware technologies,” said Jenni Flinders, vice president and worldwide channel chief, VMware. “We value METANEXT as a VMware partner, and appreciate their efforts in achieving this VMware distinction as they work to increase their service delivery capabilities.”
VMware Master Services Competencies are designed to help partners demonstrate customer-centric solutions and technical proficiency, with proven success and expertise in a specialized area of business. These competencies also allow partners to differentiate in five specific solution areas.
VMware partners can achieve VMware Master Services Competencies in:
- Cloud Management and Automation – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware Cloud Management and Automation solutions and services with deep understanding and execution of cloud management design principles and methodologies.
- Data Center Virtualization – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware vSphere environments and digital infrastructure services with deep understanding of and execution in Data Center Virtualization design principles and methodologies.
- Digital Workspace – Designates partner organizational expertise to design, deliver and support the ongoing management of customer apps, data and virtual desktop solutions whether on-premise or cloud delivered. Achieving this competency validates partners’ deep understanding and execution on VMware Horizon and VMware Workspace ONE end-user computing solutions.
- Network Virtualization – Designates expertise in the delivery of VMware NSX environments and services with deployment and optimization of NSX environment capabilities.
- VMware Cloud on AWS – Designates expertise in the deployment of an integrated cloud solution that delivers an on-demand service enabling customers to run applications across a VMware Cloud Infrastructure environment with access to a broad range of AWS services.
The VMware Partner Network is the framework for collaboration between VMware and its partners, offering a wide range of benefits, training, certifications and rewards. The VMware Partner Network includes a range of programs to meet the needs of a variety of partner expertise. Read more about VMware Partner Network.
Since 2002, Metanext has been delivering Think / Design / Build / Run services on the whole scope of IT infrastructure domains (Cloud, Cybersecurity, Software Defined Everything, Big Data, DevOps, Automation, CaaS, …) services to startup, SMB and CAC40 group. Our 100+ highly skilled consultants are committed to innovation to boost digital transformation with a 360° independent view.
In Good We Trust
52 Avenue André Morizet, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt
# # #
VMware, vSphere, Workspace ONE, Horizon, and NSX are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions.
In Good We Trust
Tel : 01 42 31 26 70