METANEXT Achieves VMware Master Services Competencies in Cloud Native and Cloud Management and Automation.
Paris, July 21, 2020 — METANEXT today announced that it has successfully achieved a Cloud Native VMware Master Services Competency and a Cloud Management and Automation VMware Master Services Competency. These competencies demonstrate that METANEXT is committed to helping organizations accelerate their digital transformations by leveraging their validated services delivery capabilities around advanced VMware technologies.
“METANEXT is among the first partners in France and one of the few in the world to have achieved the Cloud Native Application Master Services Competency, among others. I’m proud of these achievements as we continue to develop our strategy around Multi-Cloud and Cloud-Native Applications to guide our customers in their cloud journeys,” said Alain CORENFLOS, CTO, METANEXT.
“VMware is pleased to recognize METANEXT for achieving Cloud Native Master Services Competency and Cloud Management & Automation Master Services Competency. These achievements show customers that partners like METANEXT are dedicated, invested and have validated expertise in advanced VMware technologies,” said Richard Steeves, Senior Director, Worldwide Partner Programs, VMware. “We value METANEXT as a VMware partner, and appreciate their efforts in achieving these VMware distinctions as they work to increase their service delivery capabilities.”
VMware Master Services Competencies are designed to help partners demonstrate customer-centric solutions and technical proficiency, with proven success and expertise in a specialized area of business. These competencies also allow partners to differentiate in six specific solution areas.
VMware partners can achieve VMware Master Services Competencies in:
- Cloud Management and Automation – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware Cloud Management and Automation solutions and services with deep understanding and execution of cloud management design principles and methodologies.
- Cloud Native – Designates partner organizational expertise to run and manage VMware Modern Application solutions. Achieving this competency validates partners’ deep understanding of Kubernetes core concepts and proficiency in networking, security and application lifecycle management to ensure the continuous delivery of applications on Kubernetes-based platforms.
- Data Center Virtualization – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware vSphere environments and digital infrastructure services with deep understanding of and execution in Data Center Virtualization design principles and methodologies.
- Digital Workspace – Designates partner organizational expertise to design, deliver and support the ongoing management of customer apps, data and virtual desktop solutions whether on-premise or cloud delivered. Achieving this competency validates partners’ deep understanding and execution on VMware Horizon and VMware Workspace ONE end-user computing solutions.
- Network Virtualization – Designates expertise in the delivery of VMware NSX environments and services with deployment and optimization of NSX environment capabilities.
- VMware Cloud on AWS – Designates expertise in the delivery of hybrid cloud solutions based on VMware Cloud on AWS. This service provides an operationally consistent and familiar way to run, manage and secure applications in a hybrid IT environment.
VMware Partner Connect empowers partners with flexibility to meet customers’ needs, making VMware technologies and services opportunities more accessible. Partners now have an enhanced experience that delivers simplicity, choice and innovation, and recognizes and rewards partners based on the value they bring to customers.
Since 2002, Metanext has been delivering Think / Design / Build / Run services on the whole scope of IT infrastructure domains (Cloud, Cybersecurity, Software Defined Everything, Big Data, DevOps, Automation, CaaS, …) services to startup, SMB and CAC40 group. Our 130+ highly skilled consultants are committed to innovation to boost digital transformation with a 360° independent view.
METANEXT – In Good We Trust
5 Avenue de la Cristallerie 92310 SEVRES, FRANCE
Le communiqué de presse officiel de VMware sur la MSC, c’est ici !
# # #
VMware, vSphere, Workspace ONE, Horizon, and NSX are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions.
In Good We Trust
Tel : 01 42 31 26 70